What information do we collect about you?
As a general policy, we have designed our web-site to minimise the amount of personal information collected. We collect information about you:
- When you submit an enquiry form via our web-site
- Apply for a job advertised on our website
- Sign up for our email newsletter
- When you become a customer / supplier of Seahawk Marine Foods Limited
- By means of CCTV to monitor activities on certain premises and your image and vehicle registration may potentially be stored for a period of weeks.
How will we use the information we collect?
Our use of the data provided by you will be processed for legitimate business reasons:
- To respond to our enquiry and to provide our New Account Form to engage with us as a customer. Should you become a customer or supplier we will use your account details to manage your account with us and to provide you with update communications via email.
- To assess your suitability for the vacancy you have applied for.
- To send you information that you request from us relating to our products and services.
You are able to opt out of these communications at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted please advise us here: firstname.lastname@example.org and type the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” as the subject.
We will store your data only as long as is required to process your enquiry. We will store job applications for the duration of the recruitment process, and securely destroy your details if you are unsuccessful. If you become a customer or supplier to Seahawk Marine Foods Ltd, we will securely store your details for as long as you remain a customer of or supplier to the company.
Access to your information and correction
You have several rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to rectification.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to be forgotten.
- The right to withdraw your consent.
- The right to contact the ICO and the right to access your information.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that is inaccurate, and the right to be forgotten by us. You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please contact us in writing at: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
This website may use Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. Google Analytics cookies collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitor’s use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
How to contact us